Increase Client Retention
Competitor-Proof Your Practice
A 5 PART Transformational Program
Part 1. THE LEGACY TALK INTERVIEW
PART-1 of the Legacy Talks Program is an exclusive interview process that reveals a person’s values system to serve them better, and elevates your persona from a transactional provider to a transformational advisor.
In only 42 Minutes You’ll Learn…..
- the best questions and sequence to elicit extraordinary legacy stories
- how to record the Legacy Talk with your smartphone or voice recorder
- how to deliver the recording for maximum impact
- how to convert prospects into clients
- how to generate ongoing interactions with relatives
During Legacy Talks You’ll Experience….
- fascinating insights into your clients’ and prospects’ family history
- the teller’s values system revealed in legacy stories
- the ‘aha’ moment when they realize the value of their life experiences
- the teller’s motivation to pass down this valuable information
- the teller’s desire to share their Legacy Talks experience
Part 2. THE FOLLOW UP
Your Legacy Talks Program includes 10 monogrammed flash drives to memorialize the legacy stories on an invaluable legacy asset.
Play interview snippets and they’ll want friends and loved ones to experience a Legacy Talk with you.
Part 3. THE PATH FORWARD
With over 200 legacy questions, recording tips, ethical will templates, a legacy asset checklist and more, the family will remember you for this unique legacy-building tool!
Your Legacy Talks Program includes 25 Handbooks, the best tools of engagement for ongoing interactions.
PART 4. Transformational Outreach
- legacy-relevant articles and content to post in your blog and social media
- the Legacy Café Podcast to inform and inspire your clients and community
- recorded webinars on a host of client-enrichment and acquisition topics
- and much more!
PART 5. Strategic ImpleMENTORING
- deliver an appointment-generating Legacy Talks group presentation
- get introduced to over 20 enthusiastic referral sources
- create a new revenue funnel with recurring fee-based Legacy Talks
- bring your team up to speed to play a role that generates business….and more!
You choose the most convenient times with our online scheduler whenever you want.
Affordable - Efficient - Effective
Become a Transformational Advisor
in just 42 minutes with the
Legacy Talks Program
Legacy Talk Tutorial
10 Flash Drives
25 Legacy Handbooks
4 Strategy Sessions
Leaders of the Exploding Legacy Movement
DENNIS STACK, CO-FOUNDER
Dennis is a former Senior VP-Branch Manager for UBS/PaineWebber. Over a career spanning 20+ years, Dennis built a network of professionals in Estate Planning, Wealth Management, Accounting and Insurance with a focus on complex intergenerational wealth planning.
After losing his father, then losing his mother to Alzheimer’s soon after, he regretted not taking time to ask about their past. It was while working with hospice caregivers that Dennis decided to leave his successful career to found Project StoryKeeper, a 501-c3 non-profit, to provide legacy story collection training to senior care and financial services professionals across the country.
To that end, he created the StoryKeeper Guidebook, which has since been transformed into the Legacy Stories Handbook. He trained more than 5,000 care providers in over 800 Hospices, Home Care, Assisted Living and Veterans communities as well as numerous financial advisors and wealth managers.
TOM CORMIER, CO-FOUNDER
Tom is former CEO and host of the Let’s Talk America radio show, which for 15 years aired on over 450 radio stations in the U.S. and Canada, and focused on self-improvement and personal achievement.
He co-founded Legacy Stories with Dennis after being inspired by his message as a guest on the show. In his role as CEO, Tom produced the groundbreaking Legacy Café Podcast, developed the Legacy Talks Program and performs ImpleMentoring sessions for clients.
In 2008 Tom co-founded the Living Legacy Project and the International Assoc. of StoryKeepers (I ASK) to save the life lessons and experiences of the 20th century…the greatest body of wisdom in history….from going extinct.
Prior to this, Tom founded and funded an historical real estate development company to preserve the architecture and history of a vintage mountain village in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains, recording oral histories of its elder residents.
Featured Partners and Clients
Boomers want to have Legacy Talks
As boomers enter their legacy years, the timing will never be better to differentiate yourself as a Transformational Advisor and competitor-proof your practice.
Take a look at this survey conducted by the Allianz Academy of Legacies.
When asking baby boomers to prioritize their assets for an inheritance, they place a much higher priority on passing down legacy stories and assets than financial assets.
Transformational Advisors have the most to gain by having Legacy Talks with this affluent generation.
You can implement the LegacyTalks Program in only 42 minutes. So why not schedule a demo right now while you’re on this site? Go ahead. You’ll enjoy what you see….for real.